- Establishment and registration of Multicaja S.A. as a legal entity, and Multicaja as fantasy name.
- The company's operations begin with the first telephone top-ups.
- Multicaja acquired 70% of one of the main distributors of telephone top-ups in the country, Pincenter.
- Multicaja reached a strategic agreement with Sodexo and Edenred for merchants to accept electronic food cards issued by JUNAEB and private companies.
- Establishment of the subsidiary Multitarjeta, authorized by the Central Bank for debit card operations.
- Multicaja initiated the banking correspondent service with Bci, Bci Nova and Tbanc for the delivery of money orders, receipt of deposits and payments of mortgage loans.
- Multicaja acquired Iswitch, becoming the largest credit card payment processing company in the country.
- Iswitch acquired the company NetComercio, expanding the network of merchants that accept purchases with cards from commercial establishments to more than 8,000 locations.
- Multicaja added Santander and Santander Banefe banks to the service of banking correspondent, money orders, deposits and payments of mortgage loans, adding the services of consumer credit payments and credit card payments.
- Multicaja reached an agreement with PayPal for Chileans and foreigners to transfer dollars into those accounts, and deposit them in their bank accounts in pesos.
- An agreement was reached with the banks, along with VISA, Mastercard and Transbank, to jointly offer a payment service with credit and debit banking cards in all Multicaja stores. Ultimately, this joint project did not succeed, due to a lack of authorization from SBIF (currently CMF) for Transbank.
- The Santiago Chamber of Commerce and the Latin American Institute of Electronic Commerce rewarded Multicaja for its service enabling the withdrawal of dollars from PayPal accounts to Chilean pesos, in the category "Financial Services and Online Banking".
- The company GetNet has left the country, selling its contracts and operations to Multicaja, thereby expanding its inventory to more than 1,000 telephone top-up stores.
- Multicaja and PayPal launched a service that allows Chileans and foreigners to open PayPal accounts and add dollars by making transfers from their bank account in Chilean pesos, regardless of whether they have an international credit card.
- For the second consecutive year, the Santiago Chamber of Commerce and the Latin American Institute of Commerce awarded Multicaja in the category of IT Services and Solutions for Ecommerce.
- It has been announced that Mastercard authorized Multicaja as an acquirer in Chile to accept payments by debit, credit and prepaid cards in both its physical stores and online. Technological developments have begun.
- Multicaja is certified as a PCI company (Payment Card Industry Compliance) as a credit card operator.
- Multicaja is certified as an acquirer by Mastercard to process credit cards.
- In December 2017 Multicaja acquired the first Mastercard credit card transaction.
- SBIF and Banco Central de Chile published new regulations on the issuance of non-bank prepaid cards, which allows Multicaja to participate in this market.
- The National Economic Prosecutor's Office (FNE) approved the acquisition of Megacompra contracts by Multicaja S.A., initiating the transfer in January 2018.
- It has been announced that Visa authorized Multicaja as an acquirer in Chile to accept payments by debit, credit and prepaid cards in both its physical stores and online. Technological developments have begun.
- Multicaja submitted a request to SBIF for authorization to issue Prepaid.
- It begins the commercialization of electronic vouchers in replacement of sales slips, allowing merchants to stop using paper sales slips.
- On July 1, 2019, Multicaja signed the contract of sale of its digital businesses, which were acquired by the company Krealo, a subsidiary of the Credicorp Peru Group. Multicaja continues to maintain its physical and online acquisition.
- It has been announced that UnionPay authorized Multicaja as an acquirer in Chile to accept payments by credit, debit and prepaid cards in both its physical stores and online. Technological developments have begun.
- In October 2019 Multicaja acquired the first UnionPay credit card transaction.
- Multicaja is certified as an acquirer by VISA to process its cards.
- At the end of 2019, the relationship between Multicaja and PayPal is over, the latter continuing as Tenpo-PayPal.
- In April 2020 Multicaja begins to accept payments with CuentaRUT VISA and CuentaRUT closed card.
- In August, more than 4,000 business are selling with credit, debit and prepaid cards, reaching 5 billion pesos in sales.
- In September Multicaja is already transacting with VISA credit, debit and prepaid cards. This completes the offer with brands, in terms of credit, debit and prepaid cards.
- In February 2021 Multicaja changes its brand and fantasy name and becomes Klap. For this reason, Operadora Multicaja is renamed Operadora Klap. The company name continues to be Multicaja S.A. and Iswitch S.A.